- *Over-the-air Activation within 8 hours of any Verizon 3G handset device on the Page Plus Network.
- Guided setup of the device.
- (1) ESN reprogram if entered wrong the first time.
- Optional Phone Number Porting (Keep Your Phone Number)
**Because of Pageplus' restrictions on authorized dealers, we are not allowed to disclose the underlying carrier. However, I can tell you it is one of the Major 4 carriers and it's not: AT&T, Sprint, or T-mobile.
*Over-the-air means we do not need the device to activate it. We will need your phone's MEID # or its' ESN Number. They can usually be found under the battery in most phones. The iPhone MEID can be located under Settings> General > About. An ESN will be a code with 11 or eight digits that begins with a letter ranging from A to F. The MEID will have 14 digits and will begin with a letter from A to F.
How It Works
- 1- Inspect your device, Be sure it is branded Verizon, a 3G phone (At this time, 4G/LTE phones are not compatible. See the technical information tab for more information on compatible handsets) and the ESN is clean (The main reasons devices have bad ESNs is: Current account unpaid, device has been reported lost/stolen or claimed on insurance.) Please e-mail us atSales@iConvertwireless.com if you have any questions.
- 2- Decide if you will be keeping your current phone number (porting your number from other carrier to Pageplus) or Having Pageplus issue you a new phone number. Select this option in the drop down box.
- 3- Select your Monthly plan in the drop down box
- 4- Add the Pageplus activation to your shopping cart.
- 5- If this concludes your shopping, please complete our easy automated checkout process.
- 6- After you complete the checkout and have paid for your activation, please e-mail your MEID and/or HEX # plus your order number to Sales@iConvertwireless.com
- 7- If you are getting a NEW phone number YOU ARE DONE and your phone will be active within 8 hours. If you are porting your number we will e-mail you the port-in form. After you complete and return the port-in form your phone should be active in 12-48 hours (many times faster, depending on your carrier.