Google Pixel XL for Straight Talk 32GB (Refurbished)
- Google Pixel XL for Straight Talk
- Straight Talk Verizon Towers (SIM Card included)
- Arrives ready to activate
- 5.5" Inch HD screen (1440x2560 pixels)
- 12MP camera
- Android 9.0 (Pie)
- Standard Wall Charger included.
- About Cosmetic Conditions:
- How To Activate:
- Available Plans for This Device
- Coverage Map For This Device
- $0 Down Phones
- 2 Day Shipping Times
- Returns + 1 Year Warranty
- Accidental Damage Coverage (Optional)
- Shipping & Handling
PLEASE NOTE: All devices are 100% fully refurbished, cleaned, inspected, and tested. And 100% Guaranteed (see our 100% satisfaction guarantee below)
- Acceptable 7/10 condition: The screen of the device will be in FAIR condition light to moderate wear on the screen. The back, body, and edges show some signs of wear, scratches, and dings. Otherwise, the device is in FAIR condition and 100% fully functional for StraightTalk.
- GOOD: 8/10 condition. The screen is in GOOD condition (light wear not visible when the screen is on). The back, body, and edges show some signs of light cosmetic wear and a few scratches/dings. Otherwise, the device is in GOOD condition and 100% fully functional for StraightTalk. A compatible SIM card for Straight Talk is included and installed in the device.
- VERY GOOD: 9/10 condition. The screen is in VERY GOOD condition (little if any visible wear). The back, body, and edges show some signs of light cosmetic wear and a few very light scratches/dings. Otherwise, the device is in GOOD condition and 100% fully functional for StraightTalk. A compatible SIM card for Straight Talk is included and installed in the device.
1. After item is received, visit www.StraightTalk.com
2. Select "Activate Phone" (phone is fully registered with Straight Talk)
3. Choose if you want a new phone number or to use an existing phone number.
4. Select and purchase your monthly Straight Talk Plan. Click Activate and you're done!
To view more detailed coverage CLICK HERE or click on the map
IMPORTANT: You will be redirected to the Verizon coverage map. Then select "PREPAID" coverage. Straight Talk uses the Verizon Prepaid Network.
What does iConvertwireless’ Accidental Damage Coverage protect me from?
The Accidental Damage Coverage covers product failures due to normal wear and tear and/or accidental damage such as drops, liquid spills & cracked LCD screens.
How long does the coverage last?
The Accidental Damage Coverage covers the device you purchase for (1) year. Coverage begins on the date of purchase.
Is there a deductible with iConvertwireless’ Accidental Damage Coverage?
Yes, a deductible of $50 and returning your damaged phone is required for each claim.
When am I not covered by iConvertwireless’ Accidental Damage Coverage?
The Accidental Damage program does not cover loss, theft, misplacement of the device, gross misuse, or products with pre-existing conditions.
Who provides my fulfillment?
iConvertwireless will handle fulfillment. You can purchase coverage immediately after you purchase your device. Eligible devices will automatically receive the option to add coverage after you enter your payment information and buy the device.
Can I cancel iConvertwireless’ Accidental Damage Coverage and receive a refund?
Yes, Up to 14 days from when you purchased your product: You will receive a full refund from us.
How do I make a claim?
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org