Samsung Galaxy S3 ( Blue ) for Straight Talk Wireless - Verizon Towers 4G LTE (Refurbished)
Get the functionality and service you deserve with the Samsung Galaxy S3 (SIII) Prepaid Smartphone for Straight Talk Wireless. It runs on Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean) so you can use the apps and games you love. This refurbished Straight Talk smartphone includes a bonus! Free activation and SIM card to Straight Talk on the Verizon 4G LTE network. It has an 8MP rear camera, along with a front 1.9MP camera/video recorder so you can take crisp and clear pictures. This blue smartphone also has a super-responsive 4.8" Super AMOLED touchscreen. It includes 16GB of internal memory. Expandable to 128GB with an optional microSD card (sold separately).
- You choose the Device Condition:
- What is included:
- Steps to use this device with Straight Talk:
- Straight Talk Monthly Plans
- Coverage Map:
- MORE TECHNICAL INFORMATION:
- Why Buy From Us?
- $0 Down Phones
- Accidental Damage Coverage (optional)
- 2 Day Shipping Times (Optional)
- Returns + 1 Year Warranty
- Shipping & Handling
- Acceptable 7/10 condition: The screen of the device will be in FAIR condition light to moderate wear on the screen. The back, body, and edges, show some signs of wear, scratches and dings. Otherwise the device is in FAIR condition and 100% fully functional for StraightTalk. A compatible SIM card for Straight Talk is included and installed in the device.
- ***BEST VALUE*** GOOD: 8/10 condition: Screen is in GOOD condition (light wear not visible when screen is on). The back, body, and edges, show some signs of light cosmetic wear and a few scratches/dings. Otherwise the device is in GOOD condition and 100% fully functional for StraightTalk. A compatible SIM card for Straight Talk is included and installed in the device.
- VERY GOOD: 9/10 condition: Screen is in VERY GOOD condition (little if any visible wear). The back, body, and edges, show some signs of light cosmetic wear and a few very light scratches/dings. Otherwise the device is in GOOD condition and 100% fully functional for StraightTalk. A compatible SIM card for Straight Talk is included and installed in the device.
This device is UNLOCKED. It CAN be used internationally. Please check with your desired carrier to confirm functionality and compatibility.
**BONUS** Straight Talk is now giving 8GB of High-Speed data for the same low price of $45/mo! Hurry this offer won't last long!
- Unlocked Samsung Galaxy S3 (BLUE)
- Standard Charger
- Free Activation to Straight Talk (No extra registration fees SAVE $14.99) (Straight Talk SIM card will be installed)
- (New Phone Number) or Port-in (Move your phone number from another carrier or use an existing Straight Talk Number).
- You will only need to add a Straight Talk $45 Monthly Plan.
- 1 Year Limited Warranty / 100% satisfaction guarantee! (see below for details)
1. After the item is received, visit www.StraightTalk.com
2. Select "Activate Phone" (phone is fully registered with Straight Talk)
3. Choose if you want a new phone number or to use an existing phone number.
4. Select and purchase your monthly Straight Talk Plan. Click Activate and you're done!
Galaxy S3 (SIII)
Straight Talk - Verizon Towers
Voice-Activated Dialing, Wi-Fi Capable, TTY Compatible, Touchscreen, Speakerphone, Music Player, Internet Browser, GPS, Global Ready, Near Field Communication, Bluetooth Enabled, 4G Data Capable, 3G Data Capable, e-mail, Text, Picture messaging
Prepaid / No-Contract
8.0 MP (rear facing)
1.9 MP (front facing)
16GB (expandable with MicroSD card)
What does iConvertwireless’ Accidental Damage Coverage protect me from?
The Accidental Damage Coverage covers product failures due to normal wear and tear and/or accidental damage such as drops, liquid spills & cracked LCD screens.
How long does the coverage last?
The Accidental Damage Coverage are covered for one year. Coverage begins on the date of purchase.
Is there a deductible with iConvertwireless’ Accidental Damage Coverage?
Yes, a deductible of $50 and returning your damaged phone is applicable for each claim.
When am I not covered by iConvertwireless’ Accidental Damage Coverage?
The Accidental Damage program does not cover loss, theft, misplacement of the device, gross misuse, or products with pre-existing conditions.
Who provides my fulfillment?
Consumer Priority Service will handle fulfillment by issuing a check or replacement device of like kind and quality through the claims process.
Can I cancel iConvertwireless’ Accidental Damage Coverage and receive a refund?
You may cancel this Service Contract at any time for any reason by calling 1-800-905-0443 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Up to 14 days from when you purchased your product: You will receive a full refund from www.iconvertwireless.com
After 14 days from when you purchased your product: You will receive a pro-rated refund if a claim has not been filed from www.cpscentral.com
How do I make a claim?
By calling 1-800-905-0443 or by emailing email@example.com.
How will my service contract be delivered?
Via email. If you do not receive your service contract, please contact Consumer Priority Service at 1-800-905-0443 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Free Shipping Delivery Date:
- Reviews (7)
- Questions (0)
A gift for my son so I do not know how phone is...sorry....
It was a gift I do not know how the phone is doing...I am not the one using it!!!
Great Gift Christina! Thank you for reviewing it! Thanks! Matt
Noone has gotten back to me. I can't call because I don't have a phone. No one has responded to the chats...homescreen won't unlock therefore i can't answer calls or even restart my phone.
Meant to get it set up for Verizon, not Straight Talk. So I haven't used it yet, but it doesn't look as good as I hoped. Makes me nervous about longevity of the S3 Blue.
I love the phone and its features but....I am really disappointed with the recption I get out of it. I switched from a small samsung prime to what I thought was a great phone but small screen and internal memory. I really expected more out of the S3. I am never able to connect at 4g. I have been through all the steps and still on 3g unless im in the middle of town somewhere. I never had that problem with the prime. It always connected at 4g sitting in same spot as now. Or anywhere in my home. All I uae phone for is facebook. No games no unnecessary apps. So my question is whatis tthe problem Otherwise I would give phone 5 stars. I have tried signal boosters (useless). I keep my phone clean and virus free so any suggestions
Great product and great service. Kept me updated on my deliveries
Hi Lisa! Thank you so much for your kind review! It was our pleasure : ) Thanks! Matt