Scratch and Dent - Straight Talk Samsung Galaxy Note 5 (N920) -32GB- 4G LTE Verizon Towers - Refurbished
- About this Device:
- About Cosmetic Conditions:
- How To Activate:
- Available Plans for This Straight Talk Note 5
- Coverage Map For This Device
- MORE TECHNICAL INFORMATION:
- 2 Day Shipping Times
- Returns + 1 Year Warranty
- $0 Down Phones
- Accidental Damage Coverage (Optional)
- Shipping & Handling
(1) Available: ISSUE: Has S-Pen Stylus Jammed in the bottom. The stylus cannot be removed. Otherwise the device is in Acceptable cosmetic condition. 100% working except for the S-Pen being jammed.
This Samsung Galaxy Note 5 for Straight Talk using the Verizon 4G LTE network is a great value device. Get unlimited talk/text and data for only $45. This Note 5 will arrive 100% fully configured with easy activation instructions.
WHAT IS INCLUDED:
- Unlocked Samsung Note 5 (Refurbished- You select cosmetic condition)
- Micro-USB wall Charger
- Stylus S-PEN (fits inside of device)
- EASY 1 Page Activation Instructions. Most of our customers have their phones FULLY ACTIVATED in 15 minutes or less!
- Free Activation to Straight Talk (No extra registration fees SAVE $14.99) (Straight Talk SIM card will be installed in device)
- (New Phone Number) or Port-in (Move your phone number from another carrier or use an existing Straight Talk Number).
- Free Standard Shipping (2-5 Business Days)
- NEW Straight Talk customers will need to purchase a monthly Straight Talk plan to complete their activation. EXISTING Straight Talk customers can transfer their phone number and any remaining account balance to this device.
- 1 Year Limited Warranty / 100% satisfaction guarantee! (see below for details)
(Click the blue tabs below to read more)
PLEASE NOTE: All devices are 100% fully refurbished, cleaned, inspected, and tested. And 100% Guaranteed (see our 100% satisfaction guarantee below)
- Acceptable 7/10 condition: The screen of the device will be in FAIR condition light to moderate wear on the screen. The back, body, and edges show some signs of wear, scratches, and dings. Otherwise, the device is in FAIR condition and 100% fully functional for StraightTalk.
- ***BEST VALUE***GOOD: 8/10 condition. The screen is in GOOD condition (light wear not visible when the screen is on). The back, body, and edges show some signs of light cosmetic wear and a few scratches/dings. Otherwise, the device is in GOOD condition and 100% fully functional for StraightTalk. A compatible SIM card for Straight Talk is included and installed in the device.
- VERY GOOD: 9/10 condition. The screen is in VERY GOOD condition (little if any visible wear). The back, body, and edges show some signs of light cosmetic wear and a few very light scratches/dings. Otherwise, the device is in GOOD condition and 100% fully functional for StraightTalk. A compatible SIM card for Straight Talk is included and installed in the device.
1. After item is received, visit www.StraightTalk.com
2. Select "Activate Phone" (phone is fully registered with Straight Talk)
3. Choose if you want a new phone number or to use an existing phone number.
4. Select and purchase your monthly Straight Talk Plan. Click Activate and you're done!
To view more detailed coverage CLICK HERE or click on the map
IMPORTANT: You will be redirected to the Verizon coverage map. Then select "PREPAID" coverage. Straight talk uses the Verizon prepaid Network.
Galaxy Note 5 (N920V)
Straight Talk - Verizon 4G LTE Towers
Voice-Activated Dialing, Wi-Fi Capable, TTY Compatible, Touchscreen, Speakerphone, Music Player, Internet Browser, GPS, Global Ready, Near Field Communication, Bluetooth Enabled, 4G Data Capable, 3G Data Capable, E-mail, Text, Picture messaging, Video Conferencing (Skype), Finger-Print Reader, 4K Video recording, Stylus
Prepaid / No-Contract
16.0 MP (Rear Facing)
5.0 MP (Front-Facing)
What does iConvertwireless’ Accidental Damage Coverage protect me from?
The Accidental Damage Coverage covers product failures due to normal wear and tear and/or accidental damage such as drops, liquid spills & cracked LCD screens.
How long does the coverage last?
The Accidental Damage Coverage covers the device you purchase for (1) year. Coverage begins on the date of purchase.
Is there a deductible with iConvertwireless’ Accidental Damage Coverage?
Yes, a deductible of $50 and returning your damaged phone is required for each claim.
When am I not covered by iConvertwireless’ Accidental Damage Coverage?
The Accidental Damage program does not cover loss, theft, misplacement of the device, gross misuse, or products with pre-existing conditions.
Who provides my fulfillment?
iConvertwireless will handle fulfillment. You can purchase coverage immediately after you purchase your device. Eligible devices will automatically receive the option to add coverage after you enter your payment information and buy the device.
Can I cancel iConvertwireless’ Accidental Damage Coverage and receive a refund?
Yes, Up to 14 days from when you purchased your product: You will receive a full refund from us.
How do I make a claim?
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
I will never buy my phones from anywhere else. I always get top of the line quality at affordable prices!!
Thanks so much Stacey! It was our pleasure to serve you again! So thrilled to hear you love your Note 5! Thanks! Matt