Straight Talk Apple iPhone 6 32GB - 4G LTE ATT Towers No Contract (Refurbished)
- What is included:
- Cosmetic Descriptions:
- Straight Talk Monthly Plans
- Straight Talk Coverage Map
- Steps to Activate:
- TECHNICAL INFORMATION:
- $0 Down Phones
- Accidental Damage Coverage (optional)
- 2 Day Shipping Times (Optional)
- Returns + 1 Year Warranty
- Shipping & Handling
- iPhone 6 for Straight Talk (32GB)- (Refurbished- You select the cosmetic condition)
- Standard Lightning cord and wall Charger
- Nationwide Coverage using AT&T Towers on Straight Talk
- Free Activation to Straight Talk (No extra registration fees SAVE $14.99) (Straight Talk SIM card will be installed)
- 1 Page Easy Activation Instructions for Straight Talk. Most customers have their devices FULLY ACTIVATED in 15 minutes or less. (Don't spend hours on the phone with Straight Talk trying to activate!)
- New Straight Talk customers -You will only need to add a Straight Talk $45 Monthly Plan.
- CURRENT Straight Talk Customers you can EASILY transfer your phone number and current active account to this device. (We include easy-to-follow instructions)
- 1 Year Limited Warranty (see details below)
- FREE STANDARD SHIPPING (2-5 Business Days)
PLEASE NOTE: All devices are 100% fully refurbished, cleaned, inspected, and tested. And 100% Guaranteed (see our 100% satisfaction guarantee below)
For the BEST VALUE You Choose the cosmetic Condition:
- Acceptable 7/10 condition: The screen of the device will be in FAIR condition light to moderate wear on the screen. The back, body, and edges show some signs of wear, scratches, and dings. Otherwise, the device is in FAIR condition and 100% fully functional for StraightTalk. A compatible SIM card for Straight Talk is included and installed in the device.
- ***BEST VALUE*** GOOD: 8/10 condition: Screen is in GOOD condition (light wear not visible when the screen is on). The back, body, and edges show some signs of light cosmetic wear and a few scratches/dings. Otherwise, the device is in GOOD condition and 100% fully functional for StraightTalk. A compatible SIM card for Straight Talk is included and installed in the device.
- VERY GOOD: 9/10 condition: Screen is in VERY GOOD condition (little if any visible wear). The back, body, and edges show some signs of light cosmetic wear and a few very light scratches/dings. Otherwise, the device is in GOOD condition and 100% fully functional for StraightTalk. A compatible SIM card for Straight Talk is included and installed in the device.
To view more detailed coverage CLICK HERE or click on the map.
IMPORTANT Information to check your coverage: You will be redirected to the AT&T coverage map. Then select "Gophone" coverage. Straight talk uses the AT&T 4G LTE prepaid "GoPhone" Network.
1. After item is received, visit www.StraightTalk.com
2. Select "Activate Phone" (phone is fully registered with Straight Talk)
3. Choose if you want a new phone number or to use an existing phone number.
4. Select and purchase your monthly Straight Talk Plan. Click Activate and your done!
Model: iPhone 6
Straight Talk - AT&T Towers
Voice-Activated Dialing, Wi-Fi Capable, TTY Compatible, Touchscreen, Speakerphone, Music Player, Internet Browser, GPS, Global Ready, Near Field Communication, Bluetooth Enabled, 4G Data Capable, 3G Data Capable, Apple Pay, E-Mail, Text, Picture Messaging (MMS)
Prepaid / No contract
Unlocked for Straight Talk
What does iConvertwireless’ Accidental Damage Coverage protect me from?
The Accidental Damage Coverage covers product failures due to normal wear and tear and/or accidental damage such as drops, liquid spills & cracked LCD screens.
How long does the coverage last?
The Accidental Damage Coverage are covered for one year. Coverage begins on the date of purchase.
Is there a deductible with iConvertwireless’ Accidental Damage Coverage?
Yes, a deductible of $50 and returning your damaged phone is applicable for each claim.
When am I not covered by iConvertwireless’ Accidental Damage Coverage?
The Accidental Damage program does not cover loss, theft, misplacement of the device, gross misuse, or products with pre-existing conditions.
Who provides my fulfillment?
Consumer Priority Service will handle fulfillment by issuing a check or replacement device of like kind and quality through the claims process.
Can I cancel iConvertwireless’ Accidental Damage Coverage and receive a refund?
You may cancel this Service Contract at any time for any reason by calling 1-800-905-0443 or by emailing email@example.com.
Up to 14 days from when you purchased your product: You will receive a full refund from www.iconvertwireless.com
After 14 days from when you purchased your product: You will receive a pro-rated refund if a claim has not been filed from www.cpscentral.com
How do I make a claim?
By calling 1-800-905-0443 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
How will my service contract be delivered?
Via email. If you do not receive your service contract, please contact Consumer Priority Service at 1-800-905-0443 or by emailing email@example.com.
- Reviews (1)
- Questions (0)
no issues. looked good and works great.
Hi Abigail! I am so happy to hear you love your Straight Talk iPhone 6! Please do visit us again soon! Thanks! Matt