Straight Talk Phone Samsung Galaxy Note 5 (N920)- White -32GB- 4G LTE Verizon Towers - Refurbished
SAMSUNG GALAXY Note 5 White FOR STRAIGHT TALK WIRELESS
- 1 Year Limited Warranty Included
- Arrives 100% Ready for activation to Straight Talk
- Works with the $45 Unlimited Straight Talk Plan (Available at Walmart)
- 4G LTE SIM card INCLUDED
- Uses Verizon Towers
- Shipping is FAST and FREE!
- WHAT IS INCLUDED:
- About Cosmetic Conditions:
- How To Activate:
- Available Plans for This Straight Talk Note 5
- Coverage Map For This Device
- MORE TECHNICAL INFORMATION:
- Why Buy From Us?
- $0 Down Phones
- Accidental Damage Coverage (optional)
- 2 Day Shipping Times (Optional)
- Returns + 1 Year Warranty
- Shipping & Handling
- Refurbished Unlocked Samsung Note 5 (Refurbished- You select cosmetic condition)
- Micro-USB wall Charger
- Stylus S-PEN (fits inside of device)
- EASY 1 Page Activation Instructions. Most of our customers have their phones FULLY ACTIVATED in 15 minutes or less!
- Free Activation to Straight Talk (No extra registration fees SAVE $14.99) (Straight Talk SIM card will be installed in device)
- (New Phone Number) or Port-in (Move your phone number from another carrier or use an existing Straight Talk Number).
- Free Standard Shipping (2-5 Business Days)
- NEW Straight Talk customers will need to purchase a monthly Straight Talk plan to complete their activation. EXISTING Straight Talk customers can transfer their phone number and any remaining account balance to this device.
- 1 Year Limited Warranty / 100% satisfaction guarantee! (see below for details)
(Click the blue tabs below to read more)
PLEASE NOTE: All devices are 100% fully refurbished, cleaned, inspected, and tested. And 100% Guaranteed (see our 100% satisfaction guarantee below)
- Acceptable 7/10 condition: The screen of the device will be in FAIR condition light to moderate wear on the screen. The back, body, and edges show some signs of wear, scratches, and dings. Otherwise, the device is in FAIR condition and 100% fully functional for StraightTalk.
- ***BEST VALUE***GOOD: 8/10 condition. The screen is in GOOD condition (light wear not visible when the screen is on). The back, body, and edges show some signs of light cosmetic wear and a few scratches/dings. Otherwise, the device is in GOOD condition and 100% fully functional for StraightTalk. A compatible SIM card for Straight Talk is included and installed in the device.
- VERY GOOD: 9/10 condition. The screen is in VERY GOOD condition (little if any visible wear). The back, body, and edges show some signs of light cosmetic wear and a few very light scratches/dings. Otherwise, the device is in GOOD condition and 100% fully functional for StraightTalk. A compatible SIM card for Straight Talk is included and installed in the device.
1. After item is received, visit www.StraightTalk.com
2. Select "Activate Phone" (phone is fully registered with Straight Talk)
3. Choose if you want a new phone number or to use an existing phone number
4. Select and purchase your monthly Straight Talk Plan. Click Activate and you're done!
To view more detailed coverage CLICK HERE or click on the map
IMPORTANT: You will be redirected to the Verizon coverage map. Then select "PREPAID" coverage. Straight talk uses the Verizon prepaid Network.
White / Black
Galaxy Note 5 (N920V)
Straight Talk - Verizon 4G LTE Towers
Voice-Activated Dialing, Wi-Fi Capable, TTY Compatible, Touchscreen, Speakerphone, Music Player, Internet Browser, GPS, Global Ready, Near Field Communication, Bluetooth Enabled, 4G Data Capable, 3G Data Capable, E-mail, Text, Picture messaging, Video Conferencing (Skype), Finger-Print Reader, 4K Video recording, Stylus
Prepaid / No-Contract
16.0 MP (Rear Facing)
5.0 MP (Front-Facing)
What does iConvertwireless’ Accidental Damage Coverage protect me from?
The Accidental Damage Coverage covers product failures due to normal wear and tear and/or accidental damage such as drops, liquid spills & cracked LCD screens.
How long does the coverage last?
The Accidental Damage Coverage are covered for one year. Coverage begins on the date of purchase.
Is there a deductible with iConvertwireless’ Accidental Damage Coverage?
Yes, a deductible of $50 and returning your damaged phone is applicable for each claim.
When am I not covered by iConvertwireless’ Accidental Damage Coverage?
The Accidental Damage program does not cover loss, theft, misplacement of the device, gross misuse, or products with pre-existing conditions.
Who provides my fulfillment?
Consumer Priority Service will handle fulfillment by issuing a check or replacement device of like kind and quality through the claims process.
Can I cancel iConvertwireless’ Accidental Damage Coverage and receive a refund?
You may cancel this Service Contract at any time for any reason by calling 1-800-905-0443 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Up to 14 days from when you purchased your product: You will receive a full refund from www.iconvertwireless.com
After 14 days from when you purchased your product: You will receive a pro-rated refund if a claim has not been filed from www.cpscentral.com
How do I make a claim?
By calling 1-800-905-0443 or by emailing email@example.com.
How will my service contract be delivered?
Via email. If you do not receive your service contract, please contact Consumer Priority Service at 1-800-905-0443 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.