Total Wireless Samsung Galaxy Note 5 - N920 - 32GB - Verizon Towers 4G LTE - Refurbished
- About this Device:
- You choose the Device's Cosmetic Condition:
- Plans for Total Wireless
- Coverage Map for Total Wireless
- MORE TECHNICAL INFORMATION:
- Why Buy From Us?
- $0 Down Phones
- Accidental Damage Coverage (optional)
- Shipping & Handling
- 2 Day Shipping Times (Optional)
- Return Policy + 1 Year Warranty
This Refurbished Samsung Galaxy Note 5 is fully compatible and will arrive fully configured and ready to activate on Total Wireless using Verizon Towers with 4G LTE.
What is included?
- Refurbished Unlocked Samsung Galaxy Note 5 (Refurbished- You choose the cosmetic condition)
- Standard Micro-USB Wall Charger
- S Pen Stylus for Note 5 (inserts in the bottom of the phone)
- FREE STANDARD SHIPPING!
- 1 Page Easy Activation Instructions. Most customers have their devices FULLY ACTIVATED in 15 minutes or less.
- Free Activation to Total Wireless (No extra registration fees SAVE $14.99) (Total Wireless SIM card will be installed)
- New Phone Number or Port-in (Move your phone number from another carrier or use an existing Total Wireless Number). NEW Total Wireless customers will need to purchase a monthly Total Wireless plan to complete their activation. EXISTING Total Wireless customers can transfer their phone number and any remaining account balance to this device.
- If you choose the 32GB memory upgrade, a 16GB microSD memory card will be installed in your device. Giving you 16GB onboard storage and 16GB of removable storage.
- 1 Year Limited Warranty! (see below for details)
(Click the blue tabs below to read more)
PLEASE NOTE: All devices are 100% fully refurbished, cleaned, inspected, and tested. And 100% Guaranteed (see our 100% satisfaction guarantee below)
- Very GOOD 9/10 condition: Screen is in VERY GOOD condition (very little to any wear). The back, body, and edges show very little signs of light. Otherwise, the device is in VERY GOOD condition and 100% fully functional for Total Wireless. A compatible SIM card for Total Wireless is included and installed in the device.
- **Best Value** GOOD 8/10 condition: Screen is in GOOD condition (light wear not visible when the screen is on). The back, body, and edges show some signs of light wear and a few very light scratches/dings. Otherwise, the device is in GOOD condition and 100% fully functional for Total Wireless. A compatible SIM card for Total Wireless is included and installed in the device.
- Acceptable 7/10 condition: The screen of the device will be in FAIR condition light to moderate wear on the screen. The back, body, and edges show some signs of wear, scratches, and dings. Otherwise, the device is in FAIR condition and 100% fully functional for Total Wireless. A compatible SIM card for Total Wireless is included and installed in the device.
This device is UNLOCKED. It CAN be used internationally. Please check with your desired carrier to confirm functionality and compatibility.
(Click the blue tabs below to read more)
White / Black
Galaxy Note 5
Total Wireless - Verizon Towers
Voice-Activated Dialing, Wi-Fi Capable, TTY Compatible, Touchscreen, Speakerphone, Music Player, Internet Browser, GPS, Global Ready, Near Field Communication, Bluetooth Enabled, 4G Data Capable, 3G Data Capable, e-mail, Text, Picture messaging, fingerprint reader, Stylus S-pen
Prepaid / No-Contract
5.0 MP front-facing
What does iConvertwireless’ Accidental Damage Coverage protect me from?
The Accidental Damage Coverage covers product failures due to normal wear and tear and/or accidental damage such as drops, liquid spills & cracked LCD screens.
How long does the coverage last?
The Accidental Damage Coverage are covered for one year. Coverage begins on the date of purchase.
Is there a deductible with iConvertwireless’ Accidental Damage Coverage?
Yes, a deductible of $50 and returning your damaged phone is applicable for each claim.
When am I not covered by iConvertwireless’ Accidental Damage Coverage?
The Accidental Damage program does not cover loss, theft, misplacement of the device, gross misuse, or products with pre-existing conditions.
Who provides my fulfillment?
Consumer Priority Service will handle fulfillment by issuing a check or replacement device of like kind and quality through the claims process.
Can I cancel iConvertwireless’ Accidental Damage Coverage and receive a refund?
You may cancel this Service Contract at any time for any reason by calling 1-800-905-0443 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Up to 14 days from when you purchased your product: You will receive a full refund from www.iconvertwireless.com
After 14 days from when you purchased your product: You will receive a pro-rated refund if a claim has not been filed from www.cpscentral.com
How do I make a claim?
By calling 1-800-905-0443 or by emailing email@example.com.
How will my service contract be delivered?
Via email. If you do not receive your service contract, please contact Consumer Priority Service at 1-800-905-0443 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Reviews (1)
- Questions (0)
Very Worth It
I bought a Samsung Galaxy Note 5 from your website and I love it. Very smooth and has no noticeable scratches or bumps at all. I did order the sapphire black version, but received the silver version. I would have wanted the silver version anyway had it been available so I'm happy.
Thanks for your kind review Caleb! We're thrilled you love your Note 5. Please visit us again soon! Thanks! Matt