Samsung Galaxy Note8 (N950U) for Straight Talk -64GB- 4G LTE Verizon or ATT Towers - Refurbished
This Samsung Galaxy Note8 for Straight Talk using the Verizon or AT&T 4G LTE network is a gorgeous device for Straight Talk. Get unlimited talk/text and data for only $45. This Note 8 will arrive 100% fully configured with easy activation instructions.
WHAT IS INCLUDED:
- Unlocked Samsung Note 8 (Refurbished- You select cosmetic condition)
- Micro-USB wall Charger
- Stylus S-PEN (fits inside of device)
- EASY 1 Page Activation Instructions. Most of our customers have their phones FULLY ACTIVATED in 15 minutes or less!
- Free Activation to Straight Talk (No extra registration fees SAVE $14.99) (Straight Talk SIM card will be installed in device)
- (New Phone Number) or Port-in (Move your phone number from another carrier or use an existing Straight Talk Number).
- Free Standard Shipping (2-5 Business Days)
- NEW Straight Talk customers will need to purchase a monthly Straight Talk plan to complete their activation. EXISTING Straight Talk customers can transfer their phone number and any remaining account balance to this device.
- 1 Year Limited Warranty / 100% satisfaction guarantee! (see below for details)
(Click the blue tabs below to read more)
- About Cosmetic Conditions:
- How To Activate:
- Available Plans for This Straight Talk Note 8
- Coverage Map For This Device
- MORE TECHNICAL INFORMATION:
- 2 Day Shipping Times
- Returns + 1 Year Warranty
- $0 Down Phones
- Accidental Damage Coverage (Optional)
- Shipping & Handling
PLEASE NOTE: All devices are 100% fully refurbished, cleaned, inspected, and tested. And 100% Guaranteed (see our 100% satisfaction guarantee below)
- Acceptable 7/10 condition: The screen of the device will be in FAIR condition light to moderate wear on the screen. The back, body, and edges show some signs of wear, scratches, and dings. Otherwise, the device is in FAIR condition and 100% fully functional for StraightTalk.
- ***BEST VALUE***GOOD: 8/10 condition. The screen is in GOOD condition (light wear not visible when the screen is on). The back, body, and edges show some signs of light cosmetic wear and a few scratches/dings. Otherwise, the device is in GOOD condition and 100% fully functional for StraightTalk. A compatible SIM card for Straight Talk is included and installed in the device.
- VERY GOOD: 9/10 condition. The screen is in VERY GOOD condition (little if any visible wear). The back, body, and edges show some signs of light cosmetic wear and a few very light scratches/dings. Otherwise, the device is in GOOD condition and 100% fully functional for StraightTalk. A compatible SIM card for Straight Talk is included and installed in the device.
1. After item is received, visit www.StraightTalk.com
2. Select "Activate Phone" (phone is fully registered with Straight Talk)
3. Choose if you want a new phone number or to use an existing phone number.
4. Select and purchase your monthly Straight Talk Plan. Click Activate and you're done!
To view more detailed coverage CLICK HERE or click on the map
IMPORTANT: You will be redirected to the Verizon coverage map. Then select "PREPAID" coverage. Straight talk uses the Verizon prepaid Network.
Galaxy Note 8 (N950U)
Straight Talk - Verizon or AT&T 4G LTE Towers
Voice-Activated Dialing, Wi-Fi Capable, TTY Compatible, Touchscreen, Speakerphone, Music Player, Internet Browser, GPS, Global Ready, Near Field Communication, Bluetooth Enabled, 4G Data Capable, 3G Data Capable, E-mail, Text, Picture messaging, Video Conferencing (Skype), Finger-Print Reader, 4K Video recording, Stylus
Prepaid / No-Contract
12.0 MP (Rear Facing)
12.0 MP (Front-Facing)
Internal Memory: 64 GB/128, 6 GB RAM
What does iConvertwireless’ Accidental Damage Coverage protect me from?
The Accidental Damage Coverage covers product failures due to normal wear and tear and/or accidental damage such as drops, liquid spills & cracked LCD screens.
How long does the coverage last?
The Accidental Damage Coverage covers the device you purchase for (1) year. Coverage begins on the date of purchase.
Is there a deductible with iConvertwireless’ Accidental Damage Coverage?
Yes, a deductible of $50 and returning your damaged phone is required for each claim.
When am I not covered by iConvertwireless’ Accidental Damage Coverage?
The Accidental Damage program does not cover loss, theft, misplacement of the device, gross misuse, or products with pre-existing conditions.
Who provides my fulfillment?
iConvertwireless will handle fulfillment. You can purchase coverage immediately after you purchase your device. Eligible devices will automatically receive the option to add coverage after you enter your payment information and buy the device.
Can I cancel iConvertwireless’ Accidental Damage Coverage and receive a refund?
Yes, Up to 14 days from when you purchased your product: You will receive a full refund from us.
How do I make a claim?
Email us at email@example.com
Great price, great looking product, but the 8/10 , came looking like new, some small imperfections but otherwise just as advertised, had issues with 1st one (carrier), but after many hours with them got the phone set up and running. The people at iconvertwireless were extremely nice and helpful with the problem